Sun, Dec 10|
WILD NORTH BREWING TAPROOM
CHILI COOK OFF FUNDRAISER
Join us for our first annual CHILI COOK OFF FUNDRAISER
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
WILD NORTH BREWING TAPROOM, 125 16 Ave N, Creston, BC V0B 1G5, Canada
About the event
Join us for an afternoon of good food, good beer and good times! Do you think you make the best chili in town! Well, now is the time to put it to the test! We have partnered up with our friends from Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort and Yaqan Nukiy Farms to bring you a fun filled event!
We have limited spaces for chili entries, so get them in quick! It's free to enter and you can register by signing up at the brewery or online (ONLINE ENTRY FORM)
- You must be pre-registered to compete. Registration forms can be found online or at the brewery.
- Chili must be prepared at home and brought to the brewery in a Crockpot. Entries must be at the brewery no later than 2:00pm.
- Each participant must produce one large Crockpot of the chili of their choice.
- Each participant must supply any toppings that go with their chili.
- Each chili entry will be judged by the general public that attend the event.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- Winners will be announced at approximately 6:00pm and prizes will be awarded.
- Each participant is responsible for taking their dishware home at the end of the event.
JUST WANT TO EAT AND DRINK
Want to just come to sample the chili and drink beer? You can do that too, but you need a ticket!
Tickets are $10.00 and include the following:
- Samples of all the chili that is entered
- A fresh made peice of fry bread made onsite by our friends from The Lower Kootenay Band
- The ability to vote for the best chili
- An afternoon of good food and good beer
**Proceeds from the tickets sold will be donated to The Lower Kootenay Band's Christmas Hamper Fund**
CHILI COOK OFF
This ticket entitles you to samples of all the chilis. A freshly made piece of fry bread made in house by our friends from The Lower Kootenay Band. It also allows you to vote for the best chili in town!$10.00